We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
The data we collect
We may collect the following:
- Your name.
- Your business, group or organisation’s name.
- Activities, services and/or products provided by your business, group or organisation
- Contact information including email address, postal address including postcode, phone number.
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests.
How the data will be used
We require this data to be able to provide the Nearly Wild Exploration services, to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, in particular:
- Monitoring the content of listings on the Nearly Wild Exploration portal.
- Improving our products and services.
- Internal record keeping.
- Informing you about events, activities, services and changes relating to Nearly Wild Exploration, using the email address you have provided.
- We may occasionally contact you for research purposes, using the email, phone or postal address which you have provided.
- We may send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that we may do this.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To this end, we store the electronic data you provide us on a password-encrypted storage system. Hard copy data is stored in a locked room.
Controlling your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You are able to access details of your personal data that we hold about you at any time through the Login process to the NWE portal.
You may request details of personal data that we hold about you. If you would like a copy, please contact us on email@example.com . A small administration fee will be payable.
You may change your mind at any time about the uses of your personal data which you permit to NWE. Please do so by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you believe that any personal data that we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us on email@example.com and we will correct any information found to be incorrect.
The nature based economy of Mid Wales.
For Powys (and Wales as a whole), nature and natural resources are core to the economy of the county.
Its sustainable management is critical and enshrined in law.
By considering nature in our trade we have more to offer to:
- Local people
- Visitors, and
- The planet
With some support by Arwain, Powys Leader funding
Nearly Wild is currently involved in trying to better understand:
- who the nature based businesses are and what this means in a Powys context
- how these businesses support nature, biodiversity and the natural world already
- what the supply chains are
- what a more nature based offer could look like and how it can provide better incomes for the businesses that support it
- how these businesses can be better supported
Powys business – how you can benefit
- FREE listing on our map, directory, and coverage on our resources
- Potential for a YouTube interview and FREE promotion (see examples on the Nearly Wild YouTube channel)
- Network and link to build your business contacts and joint product development
If you are a business in Powys who supports and works in all or in part for the benefit of nature, we would love to hear from you.
- Please complete a quick online questionnaire
- Get in touch for an interview or book a YouTube interview
- Add your details to our online map (FREE)
A thriving future economy built on nature-based and nature supporting business.